Nominate a primary school to win free mental health resources!
We're giving away 50 annual subscriptions to primary schools in the UK!
Are you a teacher who wishes to access fun and engaging wellbeing resources for your classroom? Or perhaps you're a parent or carer who would love for your children to use them at school - nominate your school to win one of our 50 free subscriptions today!
We understand the importance of teaching children the techniques to good mental health and wellbeing, the aim of the Be Happy Hub in its most simple form is to help children feel good. But we are looking for ways to reach, teach and inspire more children and know that classrooms are perhaps where they listen and learn the most - that’s why we want to offer 50 schools free access to our Hub for an entire year!
Anyone can nominate a school - simply leave your details below and the full name and address of the school you wish to nominate. The 50 schools with the most nominations will receive an annual subscription to our unique, feel-good online resource centre.
Entries close 31st August 2022, winning schools will be announced in September ready for the new academic year.
nomination resources for your school! - Scroll down...
Get more votes for your school by sharing the below on your social media channels and with your school staff, parents and networks!
A5 Nominate Us Flyer
A5 Nominate Us Poster
Badge for your Website
LinkedIn Image 1
LinkedIn Image 2
I'm already a member, can I enter?
Yes - absolutely! Any schools who are already members can enter, even ones with an annual subscription. If you win, your existing subscription will be moved onto a free plan.
How will the winners be chosen?
The 50 schools that receive the most nominations will win.
How can I get more nominations for my school?
Here are just a few ideas to increase your nominations and your chances of winning:
Ask all your staff to nominate
Share this page in your School's newsletter
Share on your School's social media pages
Why do you ask for my details?
We do this to make sure one person isn't entering numerous times. Unless you have ticked that you wish to join our mailing list, your information will only be used for the purpose of this competition. You can read more about data usage in our Terms and Conditions below.
How many log ins will the winners receive?
Each winning school will receive two log ins to our Hub - all you need. to do is provide us with two email addresses and we will set these up for you.
Can I sign up anyway?
Of course, our sign up options start from just £1.99 - we will be thrilled to have you on board.
Do I get the free octopus?
Our free reversible octopus toy is not included in this giveaway, but you will soon be able to purchase one from our shop should you wish!
When will the giveaway close?
The deadline for entries is Wednesday 31st August 2022.
How will the winners be announced?
The schools will be announced via our website, mailing list and our social media pages in early September.
If you have any questions about this giveaway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Be Happy Resources (registered in England and Wales, company number 12586813).
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK schools (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) entries can only be submitted by people aged 18 years or over.
4. Entry Instructions: Fill in the entry form at www.behappyresources.co.uk/nominate.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Prize Fund: 50 x annual subscriptions to the Be Happy Hub.
10. Winner Selection: The 50 most nominated schools will be chosen.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will announced on our website and social media within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim your subscription. If a winner does not claim their subscription within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
13. General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or prize.
20. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
25. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
27. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.